Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: URGENT HELP NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i keep getting theis mesage and need helpThe game wants to got the memory card manager. BIOS is being HLE:d - so we can't do that." and it freezes and everytime i try the hle the bios all the time off it comes back on! HELP!!! heres a pic attached.
have you set your hle bios off all the time?
(04-05-2009, 03:11 AM)flarespire Wrote: [ -> ]i keep getting theis mesage and need helpThe game wants to got the memory card manager. BIOS is being HLE:d - so we can't do that." and it freezes and everytime i try the hle the bios all the time off it comes back on! HELP!!! heres a pic attached.

I got this all the time in MP2 - disable dual core fixed it for me... not sure how that is linked to HLE'ing the BIOS or memory card manager, but it did the trick
(04-06-2009, 07:01 PM)lannyboy Wrote: [ -> ]have you set your hle bios off all the time?

You CAN'T set this off. it just re-enables when you start a game. Not sure when this broke.

I get this in the IL build more often. but I get it everytime in MP2 with the cutscene just before you go into the first dark portal at the beginning of the game. Game locks up and you wait about 30-45 seconds then that error comes.