Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controls aren't showing up - Tried multiple fixes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to get a friend up and running with Dolphin for a few days, but I can't seem to get her Keyboard, or any other input device, to show up in the devices list in the controllers panel. I've tried having her Reinstall DirectX, deleting her GCPadNew.ini, and even having her try a different version. She's using the same one as me, 4.0-6002, yet my controls show up.

She's running Windows 8 x64 with an Intel i7, a decent video card (nVidia, don't know the exact specs), and 8GB of RAM. What can I do to fix this?
Check Windows update for any recommended or optional updates. If that doesn't work, try updating to Windows 8.1
Alright, I'll try that and get back to you, though I'm not sure if she has 8 or 8.1.
(04-22-2015, 06:50 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Check Windows update for any recommended or optional updates. If that doesn't work, try updating to Windows 8.1

So she does have Windows 8.1 and her PC is fully updated. The problem still persists.

Sorry for double posting.
Have you checked the manufacturer's website for any driver updates? Also check out the Intel Driver Update Utility, that could also help