Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ffcc echoes of time: problems starting game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ki-Saru

the game loads up and goes to the menu like its supposed to but once i create a character and try to start the game i keep getting this error message "an error occurred during the process of reading from or writing to the wii system memory. please refer to the wii operations manual for details."
at first i thought that i may have had a bad rom so i tried a couple more but still the same thing and it doesnt matter if its the US version or the PAL version both do the same. i even tried downloading a game save and loading from that but still the same error message. please help i dont know what else to do. thanks
same problem for me, and i have the PAL version...

anyway how did u manage to get both NTSC & PAL version?
Game is known to have this glitch, wait for a fix

Ki-Saru

(09-06-2009, 02:24 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Game is known to have this glitch, wait for a fix

well for opengl under advanced theres a drop down for hacks and it shows one for the game but it doesnt help, but im not really sure if its for cheats or what.
(09-06-2009, 02:12 AM)Astearica Wrote: [ -> ]same problem for me, and i have the PAL version...

anyway how did u manage to get both NTSC & PAL version?

o i just got them from piratebay but they both do the exact same thing so i wouldnt waist my time
Well, you'd better read rules before posting, because downloading games IS NOT ALLOWED!