Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems using Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm trying to use Dolphin for bloody roar primary fury but isn't working. It keep saying missing open gl extensions check logs for info. I try downloading gl viewer to help but it doesn't work. I'm sick of having this problems if anyone can help please do. I'm using Dolphin SVN R 2195. Note: Now I have 4200 but people said it broken through. Please do not tell to use the other plugin it doesn't not work for me unless your telling me how to use it. I already told someone about it not working so telling me to use doesn't help me at all.
can you post your specs please ? Big Grin
Download new dolphin revision 4200 or so and use directx plugin
Or update your graphics card drivers
rev 4200 is broken ( it crashes when loading the game list ) use 4203
Ram:256
Intel 915GM
Windows XP Home Edition
Intel Celeron M Processor 1.50GHz
OpenGL Version 1.4
DirectX 9.0
(09-05-2009, 10:35 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]rev 4200 is broken ( it crashes when loading the game list ) use 4203

How do I find that version?
You need the OpenGL 2.1 to run dolphin , and more ram , and a better proccessor ( dual-core if you can) .

And that "Intel 915GM" , Are you using a notebook ? because I think that is a integrated graphic card and that cards doesn't work with dolphin ,sorry
You have Intel 915GM which doesnt support opengl 2.0 and dolphin uses opengl 2.0
So you cant use opengl plugin with your card.
Your only chance is to download new revision of dolphin which supports directx you can find here
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forum-6.html
(09-05-2009, 10:43 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]You need the OpenGL 2.1 to run dolphin , and more ram , and a better proccessor ( dual-core if you can) .

And that "Intel 915GM" , Are you using a notebook ? because I think that is a integrated graphic card and that cards doesn't work with dolphin ,sorry

No I'm using a dell latitude d510 laptop
It's the same ( I think , for me notebook = laptop in some circusntances ( I hate my bad english ¬¬)) you can use a laptop to run dolphin

It's not good enough , try with a desktop
(09-05-2009, 10:51 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]It's the same ( I think , for me notebook = laptop in some circusntances ( I hate my bad english ¬¬)) you can use a laptop to run dolphin

It's not good enough , try with a desktop

Don't have a desktop just a laptop. I downloaded the latest version of dolphin now so I try it to work. Those it stop having the missing open gl extensions? That the problem I'm having here.
Pages: 1 2 3