Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4 bad audio with save states
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Auxiliatrixie

I'm trying to play Fatal Frame IV and it's working well except whenever I load a save state, the audio is either low quality, or replaced by a loud buzzing sound. reloading the save state does not fix this, and this happens 90% of the time when loading a state. obviously one solution would be to just not use save states, but I'm still configuring and making sure my controller is set up right, and if I have a problem I would like to be able to immediately opt out of the game, adjust the settings, and resume. does anyone have a fix for this? I looked in audio settings but did not see anything I know of that would help. thanks!
Is it just fatal frame, or does this happen in other games also?
You can adjust your controller settings without closing the game if you want.

Auxiliatrixie

to be honest, I haven't tried too many games with Dolphin but of all the ones I've tried, Fatal Frame is the only one that has this problem.

also yeah, I suppose I could adjust the controls without closing the game, but I really want to use save states since I might not be able to maneuver too well in the battles since I'm using an emulated Wiimote.