Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sakura Wars crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

vulgaros

Good people of the dolphin-emu community, I need your assistance. I have tried several versions of the dolphin emulator, to try and play Sakura Wars. The game randomly crashes and this is contained in the dolphin.log after every crash:

38:50:018 Src\NANDContentLoader.cpp:217 W[DIO]: CreateFromDirectory: error opening C:/Users/XXXX/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii/title/00000001/00000002/content/title.tmd
38:50:034 Src\NANDContentLoader.cpp:217 W[DIO]: CreateFromDirectory: error opening C:/Users/XXXX/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii/title/00000001/00000002/content/title.tmd

I've also played Xenoblade Chronicles with the emulator and I've had no issues. I haven't messed around with the settings and I've left it completely to stock just to make sure I'm not causing the problem myself.
I think all the relevant information about my laptop is contained in my info, but I am currently using the latest stable version of the emulator 4.0.2.
I apologize if other people have had the same issue and you have already provided them with the answer, however after a quick search of the forum with my error didn't produce any results for me. Your input on the matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Try updating to the latest dev build.

If that doesn't work, try checking the MD5 checksum (game properties, info tab) and post it here.