Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Falling through the map! ;-;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am currently trying to play xenoblade chronicles but whenever I get past the first cut scene I fall through the map. x( I have the latest dolphin I even tried the latest stable dolphin. I also tried it with and without the texture pack. Please Help ;-;
Update to the latest version
(04-11-2015, 03:02 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Update to the latest version

I have the latest version. I have updated it and tried older ones at lest 5 times now. It still does the same thing.
You're using 4.0.2. Use one of the development versions. Most recent being 4.0-5991.
(04-11-2015, 03:22 AM)garrlker Wrote: [ -> ]You're using 4.0.2. Use one of the development versions. Most recent being 4.0-5991.

NO! I am not using 4.0.2! D: I said this 3 times ;-; I am using 4.0-5991
Big Grin Guys, I think she's actually using the latest dev version...

Strange issue, though. Have you changed settings? Or maybe you have a bad dump of the game.
Try resetting the settings if all else fails? That's a very odd problem; sounds more than anything like a broken recompiler (maybe you're using JITIL and there's a problem with JITIL right now?) Try making sure you're using the regular JIT.

A bad dump could be the problem too.
(04-11-2015, 05:53 AM)Fiora Wrote: [ -> ]Try resetting the settings if all else fails? That's a very odd problem; sounds more than anything like a broken recompiler (maybe you're using JITIL and there's a problem with JITIL right now?) Try making sure you're using the regular JIT.

A bad dump could be the problem too.

Im using JIT and re downloaded the game. Its still doing it ;-;
(04-11-2015, 05:25 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin Guys, I think she's actually using the latest dev version...

Strange issue, though. Have you changed settings? Or maybe you have a bad dump of the game.

I redownloaded the game but still no change ;-;
(04-11-2015, 06:30 AM)Lady Sweetart Wrote: [ -> ]I redownloaded the game but still no change ;-;

I believe downloading games is against the rules, I am very new but I think I have gathered that much. If you have a Wii its very easy to hack and run cleanrip on to get ISOs of games you own. Thats what I did and its a painful process when you have a lot of games but its better than a ban and your ISP reporting you.
Pages: 1 2