Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Codes not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cueball7978

I have read many threads and have tried everything. 1. Enable Cheats is check. 2.Change the $ to + (Makes cheats vanish.). I've been working on this for over an hour. Someone please help me. I have also attached an image to show that everything to my understanding is correctly entered.[attachment=13402]
That blank checkbox at the top makes me wonder what is going on. Can you enable cheats in other games (the default ones that come with Dolphin)?

cueball7978

(04-10-2015, 11:45 PM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]That blank checkbox at the top makes me wonder what is going on. Can you enable cheats in other games (the default ones that come with Dolphin)?

that checkbox is what happens even when i use the original files that come with dolphin. Every place i change the $ to + becomes a blank line
I couldnt help but notice you didnt answer my question Smile

cueball7978

Yes I am. I just tried supermario sunshine. what am i doing wrong for that game?
Have you tried enabling the cheats through the GUI without editing them?

also you are using 4.0.2 which is pretty old. Try the latest revision.
There is some sort of problem with the newlines in the file which causes this. Try editing the cheat file using a text editor other than Notepad.

cueball7978

Using the most recent one finally worked. Thanks for your help