Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamepad extremely off center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JBoughter

The controller I am using is according to Windows, centered when I check the controller in Control Panel, but on Dolphin, it is stuck going down, and the only way to play is with a deadzone of 33 with several issues.

Can someone help me with this? (this isn't a bug i believe, i get this issue on 652 DC-Netplay all the way to 4.0-5991)
Explain more. Is it going down during the game? Is it constantly down in the controller config?
(04-10-2015, 02:20 PM)JBoughter Wrote: [ -> ]The controller I am using is according to Windows, centered when I check the controller in Control Panel, but on Dolphin, it is stuck going down, and the only way to play is with a deadzone of 33 with several issues.

Hm, what kinda of controller do you have and does it need to be calibrated? Under properties under Set up USB game controllers in control panel there should be a calibrate button.

JBoughter

(04-10-2015, 03:08 PM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Explain more. Is it going down during the game? Is it constantly down in the controller config?

It is always down no matter what. When I check the controller config, it is literally always down.

(04-11-2015, 08:43 AM)dcj123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2015, 02:20 PM)JBoughter Wrote: [ -> ]The controller I am using is according to Windows, centered when I check the controller in Control Panel, but on Dolphin, it is stuck going down, and the only way to play is with a deadzone of 33 with several issues.

Hm, what kinda of controller do you have and does it need to be calibrated? Under properties under Set up USB game controllers in control panel there should be a calibrate button.

I have calibrated it, but it doesn't do anything to help.
Try getting the latest drivers, updating Windows, and if that doesn't work maybe get a controller from a friend and see if that works so you can tell if it's your controller or something in your computer/Dolphin.