Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help File Project - Time to work guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm creating a help file to be added for dolphin using dolphin 1.032 help file as a model.

It will be in HTML and i'll update it every 250 rev for svn.

But i need you help guys.

I need to know which games use TLB hack

Welcome to the Dolphin emulator help file! Please read through this document to see if you can find answers to your questions before asking around on the web.

Since this is just an early teaser version of Dolphin both the emulator itself and this documentation are very unfinished. Please have patience. We don't work for you or anyone else.

Change to:

Welcome to the Dolphin emulator help file! Please read through this document to see if you can find answers to your questions before asking around on the web.

Since the emu is distributed by builds, this document will change a lot until we get into a final version. Please have patience. We don't work for you or anyone else.
Mortal Kombat games use TLB, Mario Party 8, maybe some else I don't know of Tongue
mp1 and 2 other wise they crash rite after you beat it all the way...its really dumb
here's a beta file for those who want to see it.

any ideas or "help" suggestion tell me and it's in a chm uncompressed file but the final version will be in html to work on linux too.

Click here
Can somebody help?
How to dump your own Discs using a wii?
I'm rip from my dvd drive so i don't know this method =S
The first thing is that you have to put there " how to install the homebrew channel " and then use the WII DVD Dumper by waninkoko ( ??? )

http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninko...dumper-v13

Traslation : This application allows you to dump a Wii/Gc disc in a device ( SD Gecko , Wii SD slot, USB Mass Storage) , or through wi-fi using cIOS ( IOS249)
Ok guys the help file it's almost getting to the end. *sight*

BUT NOW YOU ILL START TO HELP OK!

TO A UPCOMING HELP FILE CALLED:

[color=#0000CD]DolphinGameFAQ[/color]

Where some known games (not all of course (SSBB, TLOZ, SMS)) will be posted with:

[color=#FF69B4]TITLE[/color]

[color=#FF69B4]Config:[/color]
[color=#FF0000]********[/color]

[color=#FF69B4]known issues:[/color]
[color=#FF0000]
Core(about general core settings~):

Sound:

Video:

Regional issues(about PAL/NTSC/JAP issues):
**************[/color]

or [color=#0000CD]none[/color].

[color=#FF69B4]FAQ:[/color]
[color=#FF0000]*********?(Question)
**********(answer)[/color]
or [color=#0000CD]none[/color].

[color=#FF69B4]Rev: **** (rev you used)
Tested by: (your name, whatever)[/color]

Pink-Obligatory
Red-Optional
Blue-Option

I only need this near rev 5000. So i'm expecting cooperation from everyone =D.

PM/email me with the games you will test want to test to help me with some organization.

I need too a list of unsupported games, known issues and common faq (for games(ex:"activate TLB hack", "use safe texture cache"...)). Something universal for games that wont be in the list. Post this here.

This gamefaq will be very similiar to project64 gamefaq but this is the only thing where i took some ideas. their help file is different from ours. Oh, other thing:

Credits

All solutions provided by the Project64 team and forum members.

Taken from PJ64gamefaq.

This means,
TIME TO WORK GUYS!
ok i can help with the spanish version i got lot of free time

P.S dude i download you Help file beta and it need work but is already pretty good great job
only english for now. multi lang help will be worked on when dolphin devs add tranlations to the emu-interface.
do you want us to submit the gamefaqs on this thread or via pms?
Pages: 1 2