Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MSAA Error in newest Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Patar.TheDino

[attachment=13388][attachment=13389]
I have been using dolphin for a while and its been running fine. Recently i havent touched it for about 3 weeks and i come back to an error about not forcing dolphin to use msaa and something about buffers. the error said to attach the contents of the files attached to this post and if i believe its dolphins error that i should ask here. someone please help me i really love dolphin and i dont want to have lost my saved games. i dont believe it has anything to do with the isos because its not working for any game.
update to the latest version
Make sure you aren't trying to force any enhancements from your GPU driver.
Which dolphin version are you using, what game are you trying to play, and on which graphics backend?

Patar.TheDino

SOLVED: i just had to change the graphics settings on my video card thank you for the replies

mamcocob64

(04-08-2015, 11:46 AM)Patar.TheDino Wrote: [ -> ]SOLVED: i just had to change the graphics settings on my video card thank you for the replies

What GPU were you using? If you have an Nvidia gpu I could use a little help. Thanks
You're not supposed to necropost. If you have an issue, create a new thread for it. Even when the symptoms of an issue are the same, it's likely that the actual cause or recommended solution have changed since then as Dolphin has matured.
Our official rule on necroposting:

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

To reiterate, it's a better idea to make a new thread. You get more visibility on your issue that way. And Patar.TheDino isn't likely to actually respond (their account has been deactivated and it's doubtful they're still lurking around this particular thread). So if you need help, we're more than ready to do aid you, in a separate topic dedicated to your issues specifically.