Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Trouble with intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dude8004029

Hi. I'm by no means a computer genius. My computer sucks, and I'm lucky to have figured out how to get dolphin and a game I really wanted to play to work. The game is pikmin, and in it you use little dudes to help get you off the planet, but I can't get the first pikmin. The onion is suppose to give you one free pikmin to start the game, but it hasn't. Then day one goes on for awhile, and still nothing. I tried running around hitting A thinking that maybe I couldn't see the little fella but no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Update to the latest dolphin before asking help.

dude8004029

(04-06-2015, 11:04 AM)dude8004029 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm by no means a computer genius. My computer sucks, and I'm lucky to have figured out how to get dolphin and a game I really wanted to play to work. The game is pikmin, and in it you use little dudes to help get you off the planet, but I can't get the first pikmin. The onion is suppose to give you one free pikmin to start the game, but it hasn't. Then day one goes on for awhile, and still nothing. I tried running around hitting A thinking that maybe I couldn't see the little fella but no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Never mind. What you do is activate the 999 red pikmin cheat. Only take one out though cause cheating is for losers. Tongue
uh...you shouldn't have to activate a cheat in order to play the game. Probably fixed in later versions, I would suggest updating even though you fixed your problem.
Definitely get one of the latest dev builds.