Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Blackscreen Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, this has probably been posted before, I have seen posts on it. Nonetheless, I have no clue what to do, every post generally ends with "dump dps" "oh thanks guy", what is DPS? I KNOW NOTHING, I just want to play Wind Waker. I installed Dolphin opened the ISO and i get audio (not the best) but a blackscreen, well the screen isn't entirely black there is some yellow texted, I took a screen shot. Can the wizards of the internet please describe to me, in the simplest way possible (like not dead simple i'm not an idiot I just don't know programing/computers), how to use this program.

With Love

A frantic gamer Tongue
Update your Nvidia GPU drivers.
(04-03-2015, 01:33 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Update your Nvidia GPU drivers.

I tried that, did nothing, still getting black screen and jittery audio.
I also wanted to add another thing; I have tried playing Metroid Prime and I get the exact same problem.
Have you checked with Windows update to makes sure you aren't missing any important or optional updates?
(04-04-2015, 04:08 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked with Windows update to makes sure you aren't missing any important or optional updates?

Nope, not that either; I'm fully updated. Though thank you for responding and trying to help ^.^
Can you post pictures of your settings tabs and graphics tabs? (you can upload to like imgur and post here if they're too big)
Ok so I have never used Imgur before so hopefully these links send you to a photo album that you can see.

This one is of the Config tabs:

https://imgur.com/a/AeeFx

This one is of the Graphics Tabs

https://imgur.com/a/Nz7Wh

Also, thanks for going through all this, I TOTALLY APPRECIATE THIS!!!, There is no degree of caps-lock or ! that can express my gratitude.
Redump the game
(04-04-2015, 05:17 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Redump the game

What does redump mean? Also what is the procedure, ya I'm that new Tongue
Pages: 1 2