Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

I did use dolphin for some years now and it is quite cool now, but recently there is a new wiimote battery option which needs dolphin pro. I want to continue with my savegame, but I fear that I can't recharge my battery else. So how can I buy this dolphin pro?

Thanks
Also, is it true that only the Pro version gets future optimizations while the standard version only gets critical fixes?
It's mean, you know? Some people don't have that kinda cash... I knew you guys would milk the money udder as soon as enough people were using Dolphin.
Boo, gentlemen, I boo what you're doing!
Here, I made this nifty little buyers guide to help you. 

How to buy Dolphin Pro

You shouldn't use Dolphin Pro anyways since your name is green and Dolphin Pro consumes more energy than the regular version that sells your soul to Satan to allow you to play.
Wow, since I upgraded to Dolphin Pro I can play Xenoblade with HD textures at 30fps with no stuttering on my old pentium laptop.

Thx Dolphin team.
(04-02-2015, 06:15 AM)Zooke Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, since I upgraded to Dolphin Pro I can play Xenoblade with HD textures at 30fps with no stuttering on my old pentium laptop.

Thx Dolphin team.
It should play at 60FPS since Dolphin Pro patches the games to run at higher framerates. Could you post your config, this is a serious issue.
(04-02-2015, 06:22 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 06:15 AM)Zooke Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, since I upgraded to Dolphin Pro I can play Xenoblade with HD textures at 30fps with no stuttering on my old pentium laptop.

Thx Dolphin team.
It should play at 60FPS since Dolphin Pro patches the games to run at higher framerates. Could you post your config, this is a serious issue.

Thx Anti-Ultimate, but it's fixed now thanks to the on-site support that I got when upgrading to Dolphin-Pro.
I put in a ticket, and less than 30 minutes later a Dolphin-Pro technician had arrived as promised. It's running at60fps now.
30 minutes? The support section of these forums is often better than that for Dolphin Lite! We need to put some kind of lag on this site to make Pro look more attractive.
Dolphin Pro cost minimal amount, cheap at price for all you and family. Want professional emulations experience? Grab new version of our coded project Dollphin Pro! Has all latest feature of GC, Wii consoles in one program. Send BTC to Bob for contact and pay.

Dear user, do note that we cannot fulfill orders today. April 1st is great holiday here.

THANK YOU

Shonumi, Dolphin Pro Sales Representative.
Guys, I'm thinking about buying a Dolphin Pro license, but I need one vital question answered before I make this investment:
Does Pro include Wii U functionality?
April fools is over. Closing thread. Thanks for the fun!