Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: can someone give me fifo crash fix patched emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aditya781

hi,
I got mortal kombat deception GC iso from my neighbor and tested it with different dolphin emu versions, but only the old svn version worked but still it too has a problem, that it freezes often. I browsed the internet for a solution and came to know about the fifo patch, but the download link is out of service. so, can somebody give me a custom build emu with fifo patch.
sorry for the bad English.
Have you tried the latest dev build from https://dolphin-emu.org/download/ (the latest as of writing is 4.0-5954)

Aditya781

that version is 64 bit, but my PC is 32 bit it.
Well, the audio issue is only because the game doesn't run at full speed. I'm surprised, however, that the old Dolphin version is faster for you since Dolphin has had massive optimizations in the last half year.
Maybe it's your settings?

Good lord, now I see your PC specs...
I'm surprised your PC can run Dolphin at all. New Dolphin versions don't support 32bit any more.
I guess your best bet would be to use Ishiiruka, it supported 32bit for much longer. So go here, go to the "Latest" downloads and there, pick the file which says x86.zip in the end.

Aditya781

it is hard to use forums on mobile phone...logging off.