Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Sunshine crashes when trying to go to previous level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.  When I try to go to a previous level that I've completed, Dolphin will crash, giving me a "invalid read from to 0x3f804030 PC = 0X802db08c".  I can successfully go a level I haven't completed yet.  This has been going on for several revisions.  I'm currently running the latest 5927.  I didn't see this  listed as a known bug.  Can anyone confirm that this is happening on there end too?  Or if this is something unique to me
I'm pretty sure that error message entails a graphical error. Try switching the backend
(03-24-2015, 06:11 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that error message entails a graphical error. Try switching the backend

I tried adjusting all the graphic settings & using OpenGl & Direct3D without any success.  I looked closer at my settings and realized I had some AR cheat codes enabled that never really worked.  I disabled them all, and now the game is working fine  Smile
Which AR codes were they, so I can add them to the wiki?
Maybe you have a set of bad shaders that Dolphin compiled?
How would that interact with AR codes, though?
(03-24-2015, 09:02 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Which AR codes were they, so I can add them to the wiki?

The one that crashes the game is "Hold B to run super fast"
Added to the wiki. Thank you
I didn't see that part in OP's second post, my bad Tongue