Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gui Messed up..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Between these commits by JP it seems to have messed up the gui, theme changing doesn't work and the Dolphin "about" box is in an odd place. I've provided a screen below illustrating what I mean with the about box:

[attachment=1189]

MarioMadness

(09-03-2009, 09:30 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Between these commits by JP it seems to have messed up the gui, theme changing doesn't work and the Dolphin "about" box is in an odd place. I've provided a screen below illustrating what I mean with the about box:

Yeah They Kinda Changed the Colour a bit and how it looks, I Dont really like It To Much Since the Change Theme Doesn't Work, + I also Mentioned That Being Able to Change the Colour Of Dolphin Whould be bit better then Themes, Since the Theme Only Changes Icons Big Grin

Looks Like you Got about 60 Games or More In your "Collection", I have About 55 Games and the page Scroller thing Isn't that small lol

cmccmc

but i liked themes, especially the vista one that was all i ever used

MarioMadness

(09-03-2009, 10:35 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]but i liked themes, especially the vista one that was all i ever used

Well Cant Like them No More, There completely Gone!!! Now We need Some Kinda Of Colour Changer Or Themes. Both Whould be even better tho Big Grin. ( It Whould Be Awesome to Change the Colour To Purple,black,silver,orange,etc With Some New Icons!)
Yeah, I have a lot of games I backed up with my Wii. I made sure I scrubbed and compressed my games so I can fit more on my hard drive. I'm definitely not lacking games to test Dolphin with. Tongue

I also plan on buying New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 and dumping them to use with Dolphin as soon as they are released.

MarioMadness

(09-03-2009, 10:59 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I have a lot of games I backed up with my Wii. I made sure I scrubbed and compressed my games so I can fit more on my hard drive. I'm definitely not lacking games to test Dolphin with. Tongue

I also plan on buying New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 and dumping them to use with Dolphin as soon as they are released.

Lol, yeah Wii's are good like that, I Just backup most my games with My dvd Drive lol. less work.

And You Must of Compressed Your Games alot, because my Animal Crossing Is 1.4Gb (but also have a Compessed on my PC At 15Mb!!. its a Rar of course tho Since its Saves Me space And I Dont want to back it up agin lol - It was To much of a hassle to get it To Read the Disk With how scratched it was)

Cant wait For the New Super Mario bros And Galaxy( going to Pre Order Soon!!) , There Such Good Games already And cant wait to see whats instore For the upcoming games.
i'm wating for nsmb wii and smg 2 but i'm expecting more of resident evil darkside, metroid other m and the legend of zelda wii 2
but whatever i hate this new interface. no themes and i whant some color scheme too
An Aero theme/scheme for Windows Vista/Windows 7 users would be awesome. Is it possible to accelerate the Dolphin interface with Aero on Vista/7 machine or is this already done?
Xtreme2damax, theme changing works, you just need to restart emulator (which sucks, because before you wouldn't need to do that).

[Image: dolphins.th.jpg]
"jp commit"
ye your problem is there

also, we know dont worry
Pages: 1 2