Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda - Wind Waker - Background blurry & Can't get up ledges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Atomickay

So I have only been using Dolphin for a few days and have only been playing Wind Waker. At first my problem was that my background was super blurry, and after going to Google I noticed that this wasn't a rare problem. Everyone's ideas did not work for me what so ever, until I decided to put on that 'Bleach versus Crusader' hack thing which made my background so sharp and detailed, I loved it.

After playing for a little while everything was going fine, but now it seems that Link just will not recognize that I am running into a step ledge that he has to jump up to, it's definitely not a high one, and this is definitely where he's supposed to jump up, I've seen videos of people playing and jump right onto this specific little ledge/step. I can not progress because I can't get up a damn ledge.

Please help me, with either problem, I just want to play one of my favorite child hood games.

You're help is very much appreciated!

(attached is a screenshot of the ledge he just wont jump up on)
Download the latest version of Dolphin and import your save state.
(03-18-2015, 03:45 PM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]Download the latest version of Dolphin and import your save state.
It's not possible to load a savestate from a completely different version like that... You would need to make a proper save file.
My b. Get the latest version and import your most recent in-game save then
The background is supposed to be blurry; that's how the game shows depth. You can make it less blurry by turning up the internal resolution. I'm guessing the radius on your controller is too low; turn it up in the controller config.