Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: multiple emulators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the latest version of dolphin and it works great for my games, but some games work better with an specific configuration than others, but when I try to unzip the file i ve downloaded from DELETED, it maintain the same configurations and if I change the configuration in one folder with the emulator, its changed on the other.

what can I do?
Never download from that website. We have all of the builds on the official website.

You can use portable mode by creating a file called portable.txt in the same directory as the exe.
(03-18-2015, 05:07 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Never download from that website.  We have all of the builds on the official website.

You can use portable mode by creating a file called portable.txt in the same directory as the exe.

Witch website is the official one? I really didn´t knew of somewhere else, can you point the place to me?

Thanks!
The official website is https://dolphin-emu.org/
You can access the dl page from the top of the forums page, just click the "Download" button.

Although, I'm confused as to how you found the forums and couldn't find the official download page...?
By the way, if you want different configurations per game, it might be easier to just use the latest dev with per-game settings set in ini files. Most games already have a profile, though, so should work fine right out of the box, except things like IR and AA levels and controller configurations.
Thanks a lot for your repplies, it really helped me.

About your question about how I found this page, I just typed Dolphin forum on youtube and this one appeared at first, but when I typed Dolphin emulator that page appeared first.
Use Google in oppose to YouTube, much more spam on that site.
I searched on google, sorry I typed it wrong.

https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid...n+emulator
huh. Yeah, here is where you want to download it. The devs update the versions every few hours so it would be wise to update every once and a while (I update at least once a week).