Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bug and no Bug With Emulator Help pleas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kirra77

Bonjour Big Grin Shy

j'ai un petit problème avec l'émulateur sur la vitesse de fps

Quand je joue sur mario kart j'entre normalement sans bug avec 70FPS XD je choisir mon caractère la voiture et la map ... et en cours il descendu a 15 fps et quand je Click pause (F11) et je relancer il marche normalement un peut de temps et il re bug --'

j'ai besoin d'une configuration qui permet de améliore l'émulateur svp aider moi

Malheureusement j'ai un pc ancien

Processeur : Core 2 duo T3400 2.16 GHz 2.17GHz

Ram : 2G

Carte Graphique : -_- c'est de merde (Cart Graphique chipset intégre Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family)

S'il vous plait aide moi et merci bcp

Hello: D: shy:

I have a little problem with the emulator on the rate of fps

When I play mario kart I walk normally without bug with 70FPS XD I choose my character the car and the map ... and it being down to 15 fps and when I Click Pause (F11) and I restart it normally works a can time and re bug - '

I need a configuration that allows improving the emulator please help me

Unfortunately I have an old pc

Processor: Core 2 Duo T3400 2.16 GHz 2.17GHz

Ram: 2G

Cart Graphic: -_- it's shit (Cart Graphic chipset integrates Intel ® 965 Express Chipset Family)

Pleas Help me
Your computer is far to slow, there is no way to help
Dolphin is an english forum, please only post that way.

As for your computer, extremedude is right. The only solution is to upgrade.

Also, please post threads such as these in the Support forum.
It's actually alright to post in another language AND English. It's actually recommended for people who are not very proficient in English, since those us that do know both languages can better help the user in question (e.g. the Spanish/French/German part may be easier to read than the English translation). Kirra77 did things correctly here.

Support and General threads have a lot of crossover as well. General Discussion is a catch all after all, so I'll just leave this here.
my b.
It's no problem, just keeping everyone informed about stuff.