Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Bar and Mac Compatibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I read on the Mayflash that the Wireless Sensor DolphinBar is Mac OS Compatible.  

http://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTEND.../W010.html

Just got the dolphin bar in the mail today, then read on the box that it says compatible with windows blah blah but not Mac OS.  In stark contrast to Mayflash's official website.  Has anyone tried DolphinBar with Mac?  Does it work?  I am very new to dolphin and emulators and do not think I could determine an accurate conclusion myself, plus I was going to get the wii mote and nunchuck after getting the dolphin bar

My Mac is OS X Yosemite version 10.10.1

Macbook Pro, 13-inch, Mid 2012

Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

I would really appreciate some help on this matter from individuals who are more experienced than I.

EDIT: Dolphin Version im using: 4.0-5807.

EDIT 2: Does it matter if i buy a Wii Mote or Wii Mote w/ Motion plus? Any effect in relation to Dolphin?
Not working for me in game, the syncho is ok but not with dolphin.
macmini 2011 and yosemitz 10.10.3 with dolphin bar v4
If they lied to you then you can return it. As a general rule I would not buy third party gear for, well, anything. As for it being compatible, you can most likely use it. There are programs out there that let you install and use Windows crap on OSX. Try downloading the drivers and see if there are Mac ones, the box could be wrong. As for Wiimote motion plus, unless you are using the features on the upgraded one it should not make a difference. What games do you want to play on there?
Unfortunately Mac OS X support has been kind of hit or miss... I haven't been able to get it to work, and neither has another person, but some have been able to! It might be yosemite... No one really knows exactly what's going on yet. Sorry I don't have better news. Sad