Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to put New GFX in old version??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me how to change the GFX plugin? coz I Im using old version and it has a old gfx. i want to change the gfx of that old version because its the only version that can run my game. The old version that I'm using is Dolphin SVN R 844 and It has a gfx plugin of OpenGL 0.1. I want to change it into newer version but is it possible?[/b]
Just take the gfx plugin from the plugin folder...
Plugin_VideoOGL.dll and Plugin_VideoDX9.dll

MarioMadness

(09-03-2009, 01:06 AM)coldzone Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me how to change the GFX plugin? coz I Im using old version and it has a old gfx. i want to change the gfx of that old version because its the only version that can run my game. The old version that I'm using is Dolphin SVN R 844 and It has a gfx plugin of OpenGL 0.1. I want to change it into newer version but is it possible?[/b]

Why you using such a old Rev??? Your only 3200 revs behind lol Big Grin
(09-03-2009, 01:09 AM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2009, 01:06 AM)coldzone Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me how to change the GFX plugin? coz I Im using old version and it has a old gfx. i want to change the gfx of that old version because its the only version that can run my game. The old version that I'm using is Dolphin SVN R 844 and It has a gfx plugin of OpenGL 0.1. I want to change it into newer version but is it possible?[/b]

I'm Using this version because its the only version that can can Pokemon XD but has some glitch in the Graphics.. thats why im trying to solve the problem. So that we can play Pokemon XD without problem. Because this time there is no new version that can play Pokemon xD.
(09-03-2009, 01:08 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Just take the gfx plugin from the plugin folder...

When you do that method an unknown error will occur when you run the emulator. It can't read the plugins
nope Sad
using a newer graphics plugin on an old rev to fix graphical problems that newer revs have is futile, u figure it out

cmccmc

(09-03-2009, 01:17 AM)coldzone Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2009, 01:09 AM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm Using this version because its the only version that can can Pokemon XD but has some glitch in the Graphics.. thats why im trying to solve the problem. So that we can play Pokemon XD without problem. Because this time there is no new version that can play Pokemon xD.
(09-03-2009, 01:08 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Just take the gfx plugin from the plugin folder...

When you do that method an unknown error will occur when you run the emulator. It can't read the plugins
it won't work and also xd does work but you need the proper settings
it won't work and also xd does work but you need the proper settings
[/quote]

Do you know how to make it run in the new versions? Whats the proper setting of it?