Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My GPU won't overclock for Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

uselesshardware

My overclocked GTX 980 Classified will speed up for Unigine Heaven and new games like Assassin's Creed: Unity, but it will not overclock for Dolphin. I use EVGA PrecisionX 16 to check how fast the GPU is, so there's no doubt that Dolphin is not utilizing its processing power correctly. I could attach some photos of EVGA PrecisionX 16 displaying the speed of my video card while running Dolphin vs Unigine Heaven to prove that I am having this problem if that's necessary. What can I do to make Dolphin recognize my overclocked GPU? Thank you for reading and any advice will be much appreciated. Forgive me for being unfamiliar with the way Dolphin works... I have selected my video card in the Direct 3D Graphics Configuration Window, so Dolphin knows that it is present.
It says laptop guide, but read the GPU part on how to make sure Nvidia is using maximum performance mode: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...ance-guide