Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can we sell hardware in these forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a G3258 and H97 motherboard that is perfect for dolphin.  Can I sell it here?
I don't object to it, so go ahead. Just be clear about the info you provide (price, payment method, item condition, shipping, the usual checklist and whatnot). Obviously you're free to handle the process via PM if you need to exchange sensitive details with others. And it goes without saying this website isn't liable for... anything really.
Can you overclock on that board?
I have an EVGA GTX 780 superclocked I'm trying to sell if anyone is interested.
As previously stated:
Shonumi Wrote:be clear about the info you provide (price, payment method, item condition, shipping, the usual checklist and whatnot

I'm particularly interested in price.  If I don't receive this information up front I'm usually not going to bother.  I think most people are like this not just me.
Yes you can overclock with this board, im currently running these parts at 4.7ghz with a H80i water cooler.

I would sell for $120 shipped with stock cooler
Which board?
Any defects or issues I should be aware of?
Method of payment (paypal usually)?
Method of transaction (PM, ebay, craigslist, etc.)?
Return policy (guarantee of no DOA)?
Quote:I would sell for $120 shipped with stock cooler
Does that mean you will include the memory/RAM as well ? If i remember correctly , Microcenter had MSI Z97+G3258 combo for less than 100$ and it's new too
Without memory , 120$ is too high for used mobo and CPU
This mobo is mini itx and has built in wifi ac and bluetooth its an asrock h97 ac mini itx. That pc mate board is "ok" but full atx is the cheapest style of board