Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: gamecube TP AND WW help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so Twilight Princess works good in some places but slows down in others. But thats just a "if you wanna help" part of this. Wind Waker refuses to go past 50%, playable. Yes. Enjoyable. No. Graphics are fine and sound i fixed its just the speed and gronks everything up and makes it hard to enjoy... im at the Forbidden Fortress (the first time not second) and it acts HORRIBLY slow. Any suggestions? Im using Dolphin 4.0.2 (i prefer the stable versions)
Why do you prefer the stable versions? The newest versions are much better.
(03-06-2015, 05:43 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you prefer the stable versions? The newest versions are much better.
I could try the newer ones, will they possibly help?
(03-06-2015, 06:00 AM)Okami-San Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2015, 05:43 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you prefer the stable versions? The newest versions are much better.
I could try the newer ones, will they possibly help?
Yes. There are a lot of performance improvements in them.
well got it updated and now wind waker works as far as I know but in hyrule field on twilight princess now it cant get above 7%
Right-click the game in the game list, select Properties, then go to the Patches tab and enable Hyrule Field Speed Hack.
k it worked Big Grin I was freaking out thinking I would have to buy upgrades for my pc XD