Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 4.0-5730 and AR codes issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, well this is the first time I've had this issue happen to me: Dolphin seems to not want to work with adding AR codes to games.

Adding AR codes to Splinter Cell Chaos Theory outright crashes Dolphin; adding codes to StarFox Adventures and Pikmin 2 results in the code not being added, but Dolphin wont crash (cant edit/remove codes, either, as the buttons refuse to become usable). Most games that I've tested seem to fall in the second category (not adding, but not crashing)

Dolphin's not installed in an area that would normally require admin privileges, either: it's stored on a completely different drive than the system drive. Unchecking the "Read Only" box resulted in no change.

Any ideas on what to do?
Does 4.0-5689 work? This sounds like something that could be caused by 4.0-5692, but I'm not sure.
(03-02-2015, 06:33 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Does 4.0-5689 work? This sounds like something that could be caused by 4.0-5692, but I'm not sure.

Dolphin still crashes when trying to add codes to Chaos Theory, other games (StarFox Adventures, Pikmin 2, etc.) still wont add the code; however, the Edit and Remove buttons appear functional