Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Latest revisions don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I normally just download the most updated version every week and delete the old revision to be replaced by the new one.

I haven't played in dolphin for a while and downloaded the 5656 version and when I open Kirby Epic Yarn it stays at 0 fps and a black screen. SMG and Kirby Return to Dreamland show the first image of the wii control warning in 5 fps and I don't see it progress to the next pictures.

No matter what setting, what API, or what audio backend I use they won't fix anything.

I found a folder of Dolphin version 4.0-1569 and all games are fine. I remember that the last version I used that worked well started with 5000 if that helps...

i7 4770
Radeon r9 290 x 2 (I tried disabling crossfire, no dice)
4 gb RAM
Do you have the framelimiter on 5 fps or something in the newer builds?
Yeah you may have had frame limit set to audio at one point before it was removed and replaces with 5.
Yeah...it was set to 5. I was confused since I thought the build 1569 and the newer shared all settings.

Thank you.
They do share the settings, but when Audio was removed as a framelimiter option, newer builds couldn't use the old setting, so just went for the first one in the list.