Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Stereoscopic mode - same image for both eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

When I enable the stereoscopic mode, side-by-side, top-bottom or anaglyph, I can only see the same image for each eye. I have tried playing with the depth and convergence sliders, but when I do both images move along the same way. Is there anything else to setup?

Regards
Does this happen in all games?
(02-23-2015, 12:55 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen in all games?

So far yes. I tried with the following games:
- Soul Calibur II
- Zelda Wind Waker
- F-Zero GX
- Mario Kart Double Dash
Try disabling fast depth calculation.
Those games all worked for me last time I tested.
(02-24-2015, 09:28 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Try disabling fast depth calculation.

Didn't change a thing.
Disable XFB if you have it enabled.
(02-24-2015, 09:00 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Disable XFB if you have it enabled.

XFB was disabled. I tinkered with most options, but still no stereoscopic image Undecided

DreamOperator

I can't get it to work either. I have a BenQ W1070 projector along with a GTX 670. Games in Steam work fine (Trine 2 is amazing!).

Using Dolphin 4.0 5700. D3D, tried all modes, the suggestions here, other dolphin versions and more. Spent about three hours on it and just can't figure it out.

When using 720p and fullscreen, games launch at 1280x800 120hz, no 3D. If fullscreen is off, the game will start at 720p. I can then switch to fullscreen and it continues to be at 720p and 3D mode says "frame packing", but there isn't anything 3D going on.

I've tried NSMB and Mario Galaxy 2.

Any suggestions?
I gave it a try on Windows 8.1, same computer, latest build, and it works. So an OSX bug really.
Pages: 1 2