Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will My PC Run Dolphin At Full Speed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
System Specs:
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Video Card:
[Image: GFX_Card.jpg]
As long as you don't have the IR up very high it should run most games very well.
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to run Dolphin at full speed. Not sure about games, though Tongue
I don't know why people always ask this, it takes 5min to download and setup Dolphin and boot up a game. Doesn't cost anything either. Just try, mate Smile
Should even have enough power left over to keep its spyware running while you play.
Thanks for the replies everybody. I have just one other question. What is the the full FPS for most games? I am only asking because I am new to emulation and am a little confused. The FPS on Dolphin always reads around 30, but the VPS says 60-100% does that mean it is running at full speed?
FPS varies by game and region, it can be anywhere from 25 to 60, but VPS should always be 50 for PAL and 60 for NTSC
Not always, PAL games can also run at 60.
It's easiest just to look at the percentage, as that'll be 100% if everything's going as fast as it thinks it should.
Thanks everyone for answering my annoying questions LOL.