Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: FPS Dropped Overnight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

scarlettheartt

So I've been playing multiple Gamecube and Wii ISOs, and after messing with speedhacks, had most of them running at 60 or 30 FPS, including the most demanding game I run, which is The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess. Then, when I booted the Emulator up this morning, after days of it running optimally, it was running incredibly slow. Unless it has something to do with the multitude of downloads I've made recently, or an antivirus program I downloaded then deleted a few hours later, I have no idea what could have caused the slowdown.
Delete the "Dolphin Emulator" folder in my documents and run the emulator again. Deleting dolphin folder in my document will reset everything.
everything = also your save files, so better have a backup ...
(02-16-2015, 05:30 AM)salamaza Wrote: [ -> ]Delete the "Dolphin Emulator" folder in my documents and run the emulator again. Deleting dolphin folder in my document will reset everything.

Yeah don't forget to say to saves are located there too Dodgy. The easiest way is to rename that folder