Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin sometimes runs at 60 fps,sometimes at 2 fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have very strange problem with dolphin,it's present in about 500 last revisions ( about time watchdog was first introduced )
Basically most of the time everything works fine as it should,but sometimes it's just unusable as it runs at about 2-3 fps instead of normal speed. I have tested this on numerous games,and on all kind of diffrent settings,trust me I had time to test since this problem appeared,like I said,about 500 revisions ago.
My setup is c2d @ 3.33 ghz, 9800 gt, newest drivers etc...
Anybody has any idea ? Because it doesnt seem everybody is having this problem,or it would be fixed by now...
Nobody can help me ? Somebody has to have some kind of suggestion ? Should I atleast report this as a bug somewhere or something ?
its not a bug. sometimes dolphin runs slow and you have to restart it. but i dont think that is your issue... post which games, which os, and your settings
Yeah thats exactly that.Sometimes you just have to restart it to get it working normal speed. I think this is a bug, if this is not a bug,that I dont what bug is Smile
I mostly play zelda tp but I tested and it happens on other games as well,so I am sure its not isolated to zelda. I am pretty sure it happens for all games,but I only have 4-5 games so I am not sure of that.
I am on vista x64,it happens on all posible settings,now I use standard settings dual core,and in opengl 1680*1050 resolution,4x anisotopic,real efb copy,everything alse off
(09-02-2009, 07:57 AM)rpglord Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats exactly that.Sometimes you just have to restart it to get it working normal speed. I think this is a bug, if this is not a bug,that I dont what bug is Smile
I mostly play zelda tp but I tested and it happens on other games as well,so I am sure its not isolated to zelda. I am pretty sure it happens for all games,but I only have 4-5 games so I am not sure of that.
I am on vista x64,it happens on all posible settings,now I use standard settings dual core,and in opengl 1680*1050 resolution,4x anisotopic,real efb copy,everything alse off

yeah it happens on all gamesdont worry aboot it Big Grin
So its known bug ? ok then,I just though I should mention it Smile if it's of any importance,this is bug cause by new revisions,as I am sure this did not happen before ( 3500 and down )