Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Punchout without wiimote or keyboard (gamepad?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Veronis

I've been reading and searching for a half hour, and I give.

Q: If I have no wiimote connected to my PC (no bluetooth support), is it possible to play punchout using a Logitech or Xbox360 controller? When I go to Wiimote configure none of the buttons respond, so I assume it wants to configure it as a "classic controller".

Does anyone know how to set up Dolphin so my gamepad buttons input emulate the wiimote? I do have all the "Real Wiimote" boxes unchecked.
(09-01-2009, 10:03 AM)Veronis Wrote: [ -> ]I've been reading and searching for a half hour, and I give.

Q: If I have no wiimote connected to my PC (no bluetooth support), is it possible to play punchout using a Logitech or Xbox360 controller? When I go to Wiimote configure none of the buttons respond, so I assume it wants to configure it as a "classic controller".

Does anyone know how to set up Dolphin so my gamepad buttons input emulate the wiimote? I do have all the "Real Wiimote" boxes unchecked.

I have had same problem. My red octane 3 in 1 converter is recognized but it does not allow me to button map in the wiimote option. Veronis the only way I've been able to make it work is to use Xpadder and map my controller buttons to my keyboard. Hope that helps man