Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SVN 4116 - How can I get it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hear that SVN 4116 helps with the zelda games, and so I was wondering how I can get this. I'm very new to Dolphin so I don't really know what to do. Thank you for any help Smile
(09-01-2009, 09:10 AM)aztekmyst Wrote: [ -> ]I hear that SVN 4116 helps with the zelda games, and so I was wondering how I can get this. I'm very new to Dolphin so I don't really know what to do. Thank you for any help Smile

Any number above that will work, plus possible fixes and such, look in the link in my signature for my builds, there are others on this forum as well. If you need help on setup of the emulator, look at my guide here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-3533.html
why not put a link in the download section on the site to unofficial builds by users? it would stop threads like this
(09-01-2009, 09:23 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]why not put a link in the download section on the site to unofficial builds by users? it would stop threads like this

haha, no... it wouldn't.
Thank you for the link! I appreciate it!
(09-01-2009, 09:23 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]why not put a link in the download section on the site to unofficial builds by users? it would stop threads like this

Luke, How dare you underestimate the power of N00b.
Though seriously, how can that be done when a Variety of users Contribute.
"The Independent Variable Can Not be Controlled!"