Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamecube controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Minka

Just downloaded and installed(Unpacked?) Dolphin, and tried to set it up to use the gamecube controller I have. I tried it, wouldn't recognize the button presses(same with playstation controller). I looked in this forum, saw a similar problem and it said to switch to the nJoy setting. I did that, and my playstation controller works(On the playstation or Gamecube controller menu) but it still wont recognize the gamecube controller. Any ideas?

Converter --> http://www.chinagameware.com/display/ft8...rter.shtml

And yes, I checked under the game pads thing in the control panel and made sure the gamecube controller was being recognized. And updated the converters drivers to make sure. And tested the gamecube controller in another emulator (zsnes) to make sure it worked(it did).

edit - oh, and 32 bit Vista

Minka

alright, for some reason it works now. I did nothing different, no new drivers, same controller, no options changed. As long as it works im good. Offtopic, which older version of dolphin did SSB work perfectly with?