Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Doesn't Save?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hundletrack

I tried saving on games such as Paper Mario and Super Mario Sunshine, but when I restarted my game, it doesn't load the save at all. I also have a Memory Card in Slot A. Are there any ways to fix this? Huh

I am using Dolphin 4.0-5254
Open Dolphin and go to Tools > Memory Card Manager. Hit the browse button for Memory Card A and choose the proper mem card (USA or EUR) and it should display all the saves on that card on the left. Does it display anything?

Also, where you you have Dolphin installed? Sometimes you may not have write permissions to that location (such as in Program Files)

Hundletrack

(02-06-2015, 11:52 PM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]Open Dolphin and go to Tools > Memory Card Manager. Hit the browse button for Memory Card A and choose the proper mem card (USA or EUR) and it should display all the saves on that card on the left. Does it display anything?

Also, where you you have Dolphin installed? Sometimes you may not have write permissions to that location (such as in Program Files)

Yes, but the problem is that It won't ''overwrite'' the current save file. So it's stuck at the first save. Any solution?
You did not answer my second question. What happens if you copy your Dolphin install to your desktop and try to save. Does it work?