Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin does not work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

beauu

Hi,
i've just downloaded Dolphin but when i click on it, it wont start, I don't get a window which you see on youtube vids...

I have Win XP pro, SP3
Motherboard: AMD Athlon™ XP +2600
1.99Ghz, 1gb ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 A-LE
did u download the file from the main page? if so then it should have created a portable dolphin folder in the same location as the file. click the link in my sig to get the latest builds in 7z format.
(09-01-2009, 05:34 AM)beauu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
i've just downloaded Dolphin but when i click on it, it wont start, I don't get a window which you see on youtube vids...

I have Win XP pro, SP3
1.99Ghz, 1gb ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 A-LE

First of all, your PC is not good enough to play Dolphin at play-able speed. Trying to get it started isn't even really worth it. If you really want to use Dolphin you should buy a new PC, but if it's worth it? I don't know, just stick to your GameCube/Wii.
ahh, i didnt notice your processor. u cant use dolphin at all, dolphin only works on processors that support at least sse2.

beauu

(09-01-2009, 05:36 AM)Lodikis Wrote: [ -> ]

I have Win XP pro, SP3
1.99Ghz, 1gb ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 A-LE

First of all, your PC is not good enough to play Dolphin at play-able speed. Trying to get it started isn't even really worth it. If you really want to use Dolphin you should buy a new PC, but if it's worth it? I don't know, just stick to your GameCube/Wii.

k thx, then i should just play on my Wii..
(09-01-2009, 05:38 AM)beauu Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2009, 05:36 AM)Lodikis Wrote: [ -> ]

I have Win XP pro, SP3
1.99Ghz, 1gb ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 A-LE

k thx, then i should just play on my Wii..

Yea unless you got money to waste I think that's the way to go right now.