Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OpenGL Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read the stickies and everything.

I have a Windows Vista Home Premium
Its an HP invent the processor is an Intel® Core™2 CPU 4400@2.00GHz
The ram is 2083MB
and its a 32 bit operating system

Im trying to download the graphics media accelerator but it seems i'm downloading the wrong thing, can someone help me out?
wats your problem?? what happens?? error msgs?
It cant create OpenGL renderer
Quote:Im trying to download the graphics media accelerator but it seems i'm downloading the wrong thing, can someone help me out?

1. You can't download a piece of hardware, it would be cool if you could.
2. OpenGL version used by Dolphin is not compatible with your videocard, so either wait for the D3D9 plugin fix (not like you'll get anything good from a Intel GMA GPU) or go back using your Wii / Gamecube or buy a cheap NVIDIA or ATI OpenGL 2.1 compatible graphics card.
yea thtd be your best bet.
HOw much would you say an NVidia card would cost? Around 30 bucks? Cuz right now i only got like 35. (im only a teen) And Sadly no Walmarts in New York... But can anyone direct me to the GMA update cuz i cant seem to figure out where to download it from, i went to intel site and im kinda stuck there
id try to get a used one off ebay or sumthing....idk tho...my graphics card came with my machine..the whole thing was s1200 dollars
I guess i'll just ask my dad for money or something and go to best buy. If he decline, i'll ask him to get it off ebay for me. i dont really like waiting for an order to come in though

Anyway, thanks for your help ^_^
(09-01-2009, 05:07 AM)ryu_the_fox Wrote: [ -> ]I've read the stickies and everything.
my ass you did