Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Guitar Hero series(again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is my second post about Guitar Hero, is there someone who can play GH without any problems? I have played around with the settings, but i still have smth around 40 fps, and it looks like im playing in slo mo... Is it possible to improve the performance?
Well, your CPU probably isn't powerful enough for Guitar Hero...
Damn it... But DJ Hero 1 and Rock Band 2 are working perfectly... Would it make any sence to overclock my CPU?
(02-04-2015, 12:41 AM)xWasabix Wrote: [ -> ]Damn it... But DJ Hero 1 and Rock Band 2 are working perfectly... Would it make any sence to overclock my CPU?

Uses last REV. and check [color=#545454]Skip[/color][color=#545454] EFB [/color][color=#545454]Access[/color][color=#545454] from [/color][color=#545454]CPU[/color]
Im using 4.0-5396, should be the latest one. No difference. I overclocked my CPU from 3.2 to 3.5, not that a big difference...
(02-04-2015, 05:53 AM)xWasabix Wrote: [ -> ]Im using 4.0-5396, should be the latest one. No difference. I overclocked my CPU from 3.2 to 3.5, not that a big difference...

For me the GH metallica reach the 60fps when turning on the "[color=#545454]Skip[/color][color=#545454] EFB [/color][color=#545454]Access[/color][color=#545454] from [/color][color=#545454]CPU" in the graphics setting HACKS tab. Put your rez to minimal too and try it.[/color]
Ive tried to run GH metallica windowed at 640x480, internal resoulution 1x native. Ive turned that function on, and i had something between 48-52 fps, aroun 35 when star power activated.
Ive tried to create blank txt file named portable(an advice from another guy) and guitar hero 5 is running at 55-60 fps even if Star Power is activated! I tried to copy the settings to the "normal" dolphin, but it doesnt changes at all. So now i can play GH only with that portable file in the dolphin folder. Does anybody have an idea why?
You messed up Dolphin config. Try starting with default settings by deleting all files in "Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Config" and ".\User\Config"...
Im still about 50 fps in best case. I havent changed ANYTHING. When im playing with that portable file and that "skip EFB acces from CPU" turned on im getting about 57-60 fps. Something is going really wrong...