Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What am I doing wrong? Mayflash Dolphinbar/Wii mote setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have managed to successfully connect my Wii mote to my dolphin bar (connected as I type), and the mode is set to 4 (fourth LED), but games still continue to say the Wiimote is disconnected and on start up the games say Wiimote 1 Disconnected. I'm getting seriously pissed now, if someone could help I would so appreciate some answers. Angry

I'm at a complete loss here and have no clue what I am supposed to do. I should also note that I get no rumble response when I connect my Wiimote, does this mean anything? Tried with 2 different Wiimotes and still nothing. Thanks in advance to all who can assist.
Does it look like this in your controller config?
Ive tried to connect my wiimote as 4th one, and i cant do anything, excepte of pressing the home button. You have to choose the first wiimote as real.
(02-02-2015, 11:46 PM)xWasabix Wrote: [ -> ]Does it look like this in your controller config?

Yes, though it is not laid out like that. (Dolphin 4.0.2)
(02-02-2015, 11:50 PM)xWasabix Wrote: [ -> ]Ive tried to connect my wiimote as 4th one, and i cant do anything, excepte of pressing the home button. You have to choose the first wiimote as real.

It is set as real, still nothing in game seems to work.
Don't use 4.0.2, use the latest development version (4.0-5396). FWIW, Dolphin builds older than 4.0-2241 will not work with DolphinBar.
(02-03-2015, 03:13 AM)Buddybenj Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use 4.0.2, use the latest development version (4.0-5396). FWIW, Dolphin builds older than 4.0-2241 will not work with DolphinBar.

You are a beautiful person, fixed! Isn't this build somewhat unstable though? I'm always kind of cautious with early dev builds.
This is a build that has seen over 5000 comits to it since the last stable version. It is very stable in and of itself because of all the bugs worked out and accuracy improvements.