Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 4.0.2 vs 4.0-Development builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jinroku

Hello everyone!
I'm kinda new here and maybe I don't get everything about emulations, but I got a little problem.
So I tried to launch Xenoblade Chronicles with HD textures and i got a little strange result.
When I launch games on 4.0.2 they work pretty good, almost without lags and stuff on 2x Native.
But all of the development builds run all games at 2-3 fps (with or without any HD textures). Even on 1x Native and other default settings.
Maybe it's because of 2 graphics card (this is laptop), but I set my NVidia card as the default one.
The thing is 4.0.2 does not support HD textures for Xenoblade Chronicles, but I really want to make them work.
Can anyone help me?
(01-31-2015, 11:14 PM)Jinroku Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone!
I'm kinda new here and maybe I don't get everything about emulations, but I got a little problem.
So I tried to launch Xenoblade Chronicles with HD textures and i got a little strange result.
When I launch games on 4.0.2 they work pretty good, almost without lags and stuff on 2x Native.
But all of the development builds run all games at 2-3 fps (with or without any HD textures). Even on 1x Native and other default settings.
Maybe it's because of 2 graphics card (this is laptop), but I set my NVidia card as the default one.
The thing is 4.0.2 does not support HD textures for Xenoblade Chronicles, but I really want to make them work.
Can anyone help me?

Set your framelimit to auto, you probably have it at audio that is removed in latest dev and replaced by 5 fps.

Jinroku

(02-01-2015, 12:02 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2015, 11:14 PM)Jinroku Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone!
Can anyone help me?

Set your framelimit to auto, you probably have it at audio that is removed in latest dev and replaced by 5 fps.

Thank you very much! Now it works perfect! Big Grin
If you asked me a week ago I would say 4.0.2, but today I say 4.0-development builds all the way.
Currently at 4.0-5390 and it's super stable.