Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Requesting Guide overall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, I'm new to the whole emulator thing.
Just what exactly do I do?
I'm not using this for wii games, currently for GC games.
-How do I actually get the emulator/get it working?
-Where can I get the games from?
-When I have the games where d'they go?
-Any requirements to run Dolphin?
If there are any guides out there or FAQ's, please tell me or refer the link too me.
Private messages are also good.
Thank you.
YOU BUY THE GAMES!
search for a directory for the games...just make a folder for them after you rip them from the ORIGINAL GC game.
a good processor graphics card and RAM is very very useful
post your specs
(09-01-2009, 01:58 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]YOU BUY THE GAMES!
search for a directory for the games...just make a folder for them after you rip them from the ORIGINAL GC game.
a good processor graphics card and RAM is very very useful
post your specs

Right. So I have to have the orginal copy of the game? There's no where I can pay for the game online?
Or a possible download?
Downloading is illegal..fines and jail and all...its not a good deal...but some ppl still do it...its dum
(09-01-2009, 02:02 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]Downloading is illegal..fines and jail and all...its not a good deal...but some ppl still do it...its dum

I am willing to pay for these games, not get them free. Is there a place where I can buy these games?
Or do I have to have the orginal GC game as they have stopped producing most GC games.
ummm im not really sure of tht...but you can rip them on your cpu if its supported...lol...just look up ripping games in the search tab and you should find it...its a guide
I made a guide for the emulator setup a while back here:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-3533.html