Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2002)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don’t whether or not this would be worth it, but who here thinks that there should be another game to be emulated by Dolphin? The game that I have in mind is Star Wars: The Clone Wars. It is not related to the games based on the 2008 series. It was the first game to be based on the Clone Wars within the Star Wars universe. Here is a link that explains what it is brief detail: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_...ideo_game). Think that we should go for it?
You mean this game? magumagu is currently working on a branch that should fix it and a few other still-broken games.
(01-26-2015, 02:26 PM)Fiora Wrote: [ -> ]You mean this game? magumagu is currently working on a branch that should fix it and a few other still-broken games.

Oh, my mistake. I didn’t know about that. I do hope that it is patched up in time for play soon.
From what I heard it actually runs really well; you might be able to try the PR build and see if the current version works?
Yeah, it runs really well. The bad news is that the game sucks.
^ my thought exactly, the worst thing about it is the rubbish hud and those annoying markers that appear over all targets, with loads of enemies on screen it looks like a mess.

3rd person on foot fighting is worse than rebel strike.
Well, there is another reason why I brought this thread up. A friend of mine, iteachvader, had tried to extract the sounds of this game with no success. I’ll start a new thread on this elsewhere, but can anybody help with this problem?
I don't think extracting sounds from the game would be too related to Dolphin. You can try though.
(01-26-2015, 02:57 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it runs really well.  The bad news is that the game sucks.

The multiplayer wasn't that bad Tongue
Maybe not, but the single player is really bland so far.