Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Looking for a tablet that can run dolphin with windows 8.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kloth

Hi does anyone know of a tablet that can run dolphin and psx2 i got a nvidia shield tablet and it can play dolphin just runs like crap. Ive been looking at the lenovo miix 2 11.6-Inch it has a Intel Core i5-4202Y 1.6 GHz processor with 256 GB Flash Memory and 8 GBs RAM but i can't really find much info on it and how it runs dolphin i know it runs psx2 pretty well but i need my dolphin too can anyone suggest a tablet that can play dolphin pretty much flawless.with windows 8 and has touchscreen.Thx
(01-25-2015, 02:02 AM)Kloth Wrote: [ -> ]Hi does anyone know of a tablet that can run dolphin and psx2 i got a nvidia shield tablet and it can play dolphin just runs like crap. Ive been looking at the lenovo miix 2 11.6-Inch it has a Intel Core i5-4202Y 1.6 GHz processor with 256 GB Flash Memory and 8 GBs RAM but i can't really find much info on it and how it runs dolphin i know it runs psx2 pretty well but i need my dolphin too can anyone suggest a tablet that can play dolphin pretty much flawless.with windows 8 and has touchscreen.Thx

Microsoft surface pro 3 (128gb version and up) is probably the best.
Surface pro 3 with an I7 the I5 version doesn't run it so well got to try it out at a Microsoft store lol.
(01-25-2015, 03:56 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Surface pro 3 with an I7 the I5 version doesn't run it so well got to try it out at a Microsoft store lol.

For a tablet that's the best you can find though. Surface pro 4 with the new intel chips and perhaps windows 10 would be even better when they arrive.
can only imagine a pro 4 lol