Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Just a couple quick questions, I'm slightly a nube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any help/responses to these questions are appreciated. And please read my short story relating to the questions, it'll only take a minute.

Short story: I was playing Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door (using 3661), and there were a few glitches, but it was playable, but at one point (you unlock a cage) it froze completely and I could find no setting to get around it. It was a known issue, and one of the fixes was to try the newest dolphin (3972) so I downloaded it, and made a backup of my save file (cooliscool's memory card program, tx by the way) then I tried 3972 but it said my memory card was corrupted Sad. Also, in this process, my dolphin 3661 was somehow deleted. So,

1. Is there a way to get my memory card working without the data being erased (it was many hours of playing that I don't want to redo)?

2. Failing that, does somebody else have a save of Paper Mario TTYD that is at about the same place I was (letting the puni elder out of the cage)

3. And does anyone know any other fixes for the problem? Because I tried it with 3972 (without a memcard) and it wouldn't even start?

Thanks a lot.

MarioMadness

(08-31-2009, 01:06 PM)pascal11110 Wrote: [ -> ]Any help/responses to these questions are appreciated. And please read my short story relating to the questions, it'll only take a minute.

Short story: I was playing Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door (using 3661), and there were a few glitches, but it was playable, but at one point (you unlock a cage) it froze completely and I could find no setting to get around it. It was a known issue, and one of the fixes was to try the newest dolphin (3972) so I downloaded it, and made a backup of my save file (cooliscool's memory card program, tx by the way) then I tried 3972 but it said my memory card was corrupted Sad. Also, in this process, my dolphin 3661 was somehow deleted. So,

1. Is there a way to get my memory card working without the data being erased (it was many hours of playing that I don't want to redo)?

2. Failing that, does somebody else have a save of Paper Mario TTYD that is at about the same place I was (letting the puni elder out of the cage)

3. And does anyone know any other fixes for the problem? Because I tried it with 3972 (without a memcard) and it wouldn't even start?

Thanks a lot.

Use A newer Rev For this Game, Since it will make it Past Most the freezes.

And For Transfering save Games Just Open Up Your Dolphin Then You Should See A File Called "User" Once your In there you Should See 2 Files

[Image: 2u543sx.png]

Now Just Copy Thoses 2 Files And Paste them In the Same Location In the New Rev Your transfering The Save Game Too Big Grin

Hope You get How its Works.

And Sorry Dont have A save Game
But my problem is that my older rev was accidentally deleted (I don't now how, but the whole dolphin folder dissapeared while I was cutting and pasting)