Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will this Bluetooth Dongle work with Wii Remotes with motion plus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to buy a Bluetooth adaptor to connect motion plus Wii Remotes, this one is quite cheap. Will it do the job well? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Racksoy-Professi...oth+dongle
You want to check what version of motionplus Wiimote you have. If you have the -TR version, you'll most likely have issues. I would recommend the DolphinBar anyways, as it provides an all around better experience.
(01-20-2015, 04:47 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You want to check what version of motionplus Wiimote you have. If you have the -TR version, you'll most likely have issues. I would recommend the DolphinBar anyways, as it provides an all around better experience.

Well it's the Gold Skyward Sword Wii Remote, how would I check the version of it? Also the DolphinBar is unavailable to buy. :C

EDIT: Just checked by looking at a guide, it is not -TR. Smile
That's one of the non -TR versions if I'm not wrong (you can check by looking where you would plug the nunchuck in and looking at the numbering above the port)

I would wait until the DolphinBar gets back in stock.

As for the bluetooth adapter, no one else has posted anything on this forum about it, so I would be very wary about it.
Okay, thanks for the warning. I'm going to buy it anyway though, as I genuinely need a Bluetooth Adapter for my PC as it is however Wiimote functionallity is a bonus. When DolphinBar comes back in stock I'll nab that too, this I'm sure will serve fine as a temporary solution, and if it doesn't, I have my GameCube Adaptor to fall back on regardless haha.

Cheers for the support!
Ok then, happy gaming Tongue
Alright, the dongle arrived today and in the Bluetooth Pairing options in Windows I can find my Wii Remote just fine. However it keeps asking me for a pin, how do I connect the remote and what is the pin?
You don't. If it's not a TR remote, delete anything related to it in your bluetooth stack, then go into Dolphin's Wiimote config, turn on continuous scanning, and then hold 1+2 on the Wiimote. Pairing it first just breaks stuff.
Dolphin says it cannot find a supported Bluetooth device though. :/
try to Read the support:https://br.dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-remote-plus-rvl-cnt-01-tr-connection-guide/

I have a lot of Issues when I tried to Connect Wii Remote + in my PC,but now i have sucessfully Connected Wii Remote In Bluetooth Stack,but i still have problems like the newer versions of Dolphin that Doesn't Recognizing the motion Plus of my controller,If I want to play games that Motion pluses is required i need to take the older versions