Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Download for rev 3972 borked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title says.
I go, click the download link, and all I get is an .exe file that's 500~ BYTES. It does nothing but call up a DOS window with my the "cursor" dancing around inside of the window.
I am not amused D=
It is a self-extracting 7zip program, an old version of it, some reason some people have problems with it, dunno why so try http://cid-53f64087c2ab7e7d.skydrive.liv...ds/Dolphin

nhahtdh

For some reason, my files downloading from the link provided by the main site always have the Wiimote dll file and PAD file corrupt. The emulator always says it can't read those files.
I'm sorry, but I fail to see how an emulator consisting of many modules and plugins can fit into a 500~ *BYTE* extractor of any sort. That's enough to maybe hold my cookie recipe XD.
Thanks for the link, let's hope this makes ToS playable <3.
Whats the link that you are downloading from? Are you using a proxy? Does your internet connection have free will?
The one on the front page, naturally. Nope.

nhahtdh

I downloaded from
- Link provided in the main site, tried several versions
- Link in mediafire found in a random page (old version that is not listed here)
- The link just above.
Do you want me to upload the unofficial to megaupload, mediafire corrupts some downloads unknowingly.
If you want to upload a working version (the admin dude up there gave a link that works for me), PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD , USE THIS SITE :

www.sendspace.com .
It keeps the file until it has not been downloaded for 7 days, and has never downloaded corrupt for me. NO ADS, EITHER. RELIABLE, WITH GOOD SPEEDS (Uploading can be a tad slow though).

Edit : Ugh, Tales of Symphonia won't even START any more.
Glorious -_-.
The first time, it got to the Namco logo before the emulator stopped emulating (Any press of a button triggered a standard windows noise >-<) and then next few times it didn't even fully load the logo before freezing.
GLORIOUS >-<.

Edit 2 : Okay, wtf. ToS froze is fact.
But now I tried a Fire emblem game and....i get the windows noise whatever I press while in the emulator's window.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
I have uploaded R3972 to MU anyway if anyone has any problems with the provided links, if on vista or win7 you need to install with admin priveliges otherwise dolphins thinks it is 3661

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QY8OPDSP
Pages: 1 2