Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shadow The hedgeho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can i play shadow the hedgehog With a decent Framerate

My computer
GPU=NVIDIA GTX280
CPU=INTEL CORE 2 QUAD Q9400 2.66
RAM=4GB DDR2
have you tried? seems decent enough...
(01-10-2015, 09:17 AM)severed Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried? seems decent enough...

i tried everithing in every configurations but the game in stages get 70 or 60% of speed but ingame cutcenes goes 100%
Are you using HLE audio and EFB to Texture? What IR are you running at?
(01-10-2015, 11:15 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using HLE audio and EFB to Texture? What IR are you running at?

Yes i use hle audio and efb
I tried Change to LLE AUDIO
BUT KEEP SLOW
AND WHAT IS IR?
Internal resolution. It'll be in the graphics menu under enhancements.
Quote:have you tried? seems decent enough...
Not even close , it's core 2 quad from 2008 (7 years old CPU) . Shadow the Hedgehog is somewhat a demanding game
Dolphin is a dual core aplication .That CPU won't cut it , not without overclocking
(01-10-2015, 03:52 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Not even close , it's core 2 quad from 2008 (7 years old CPU) . Shadow the Hedgehog is somewhat a demanding game
Dolphin is a dual core aplication .That CPU won't cut it , not without overclocking

Whenever I see a Core 2 Quad I make the mistake of assuming the user has it souped up, but then I remember that not everybody knows how to overclock a locked multiplier lol.
It's risky to overclock a locked multiplier CPU . Of course it's hard for CPU to be blown up , the other components (mobo,ram) will die instead of CPU
If you want the best bang for buck CPU upgrade for Dolphin , head over microcenter store and pick up an overclocking monster : "G3258 bundle"
http://www.microcenter.com/site/brands/G3258Bundle.aspx
Let me rephrase that.

"Properly overclock a locked multipler" Wink
Pages: 1 2