Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 1GB of memory problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi am new hear,

Can anyone help me with this problem?, Its say's it needs 1gb of, Or is it Ram memory?...

[img][Image: ScreenCap1.jpg][/img]

My pc has 2GB of RAM and pentium 4 2.4Ghz

Nvidia geforce 8400GS DD2 512mb DDR2 PCI graphics card

And is 32-bit

Im also use dol homebrew games for tester

Or is it a driver problem?, As i disabled all hidden applications... Apart from the antivirus

Thanks
what antivirus do u have?
Avira AntiVir

But i disabled that also???

My system is 32bit... but my new pci card has a built in 64bit

Even though they do work together could this be also a problem?

My card specs

Am not to sure if.. Memory Interface: 64-bit DDR2 is it the same of what i was thinking of in 64bit?

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/668/875/-/9...type=genre
You'd better run games from the front list, it error randomly appears because of that. Also, your PC is not powerful enough to handle Dolphin at good speed.
Thanks nosound97

But im not to sure if a problem like this would be beacuse of a game?

Those .doll games are very small and not much graphics to them!

Bad graphics driver mabe?
.dol game ? Are you trying to run a homebrew game ?

Dolphin have a very limited compatibility with the homebrew games. Most of the time, when you try to run a homebrew app ( dol or elf ) the emulator returns that window
(08-30-2009, 05:37 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin have a very limited compatibility with the homebrew games. Most of the time, when you try to run a homebrew app ( dol or elf ) the emulator returns that window

lies, most/all homebrew works great.
yeah i doubt your computer will work with dolphin at all...
(08-30-2009, 06:04 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i doubt your computer will work with dolphin at all...

I could enable my intel AGP out, and see if it has enythink to do with the pci card!

All it's asking is for 1GB or ram, Witch i have 2GB of ram?
it's asking for 1GB of contiguous address space...
Pages: 1 2