Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What are the optimal settings i can get for my rig ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nesmos

Hey, i recently upgraded my computer and i was wondering,
what are the optimal settings that i can run wii games and gamecube games at ?

Here's a list of the games I've got disks for to play to give you an idea

Zelda twilight princess - Wii
Zelda windwaker - Gamecube

Super mario sunshine - Gamecube
Super mario galaxy - Wii

Resident Evil 4 - Wii

Pikmin - Gamecube
Pikmin 2 - Gamecube

Sonic adventure 2 battle - Gamecube

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are my system specs

[Image: iMnTzGc.png]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your time, also forget about the resolution i'm just using my tv for the speaker at the moment i have a 1080p monitor
As long as ZTP is the version that supports the new patch, you'll have no trouble with any of the games as long as you're running the latest dev build.

And because you have the GTX 970, you can run at 4x IR or higher, which will then downsample to your 1080p monitor for some very nice looking games.

Nesmos

(01-08-2015, 05:03 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]As long as ZTP is the version that supports the new patch, you'll have no trouble with any of the games as long as you're running the latest dev build.

And because you have the GTX 970, you can run at 4x IR or higher, which will then downsample to your 1080p monitor for some very nice looking games.

Thanks a lot for the fast reply, its great to hear that my computer will run them Smile

have a great day !
If you have any problem, you know where to find us Tongue