Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Android branch for Tri-force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hidemo

Does anyone know if the Tri-force is made for the Android platform. I would like to test out the speed of Mario Kart Arcade on my tablet Samsung Tab S 10" screen.

I have found the android buildbots downloads which the latest is from today which is "dolphin-master-4.0-4887". But I don't know if it includes the Tri-force as I cannot load the zip files.

Thanks
The master branch builds do not contain working Triforce emulation. Triforce emulation is part of an old, unfinished branch in Dolphin; I don't think anyone's touched it in a year. It was definitely before Dolphin ever supported Android, so unless you want to try and merge or port the changes from the Triforce branch into master, there isn't an easy way I can think of that will allow you to do what you want to do.

Of course, if you had an x86 tablet, you could just use old Triforce builds of Dolphin.
Out of curiosity why has the Triforce build been abandoned?
Among other reasons, the devs have more interesting and easier things to do, and don't have much in the way of actual triforce hardware to use for debugging.  If someone were to offer to buy a few cabinets for the devs, they might find things started happening.
what is the Tri-force build about?
The tri-force is an arcade cabinet based on the GC